Horde guild on Laughing Skull
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Erandur - 70 Blood elf rogue.

Go down 

PostSubject: Erandur - 70 Blood elf rogue.   Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:50 am

Hello! Very Happy

* Character Name: Erandur.

* Class, Specc & Race: Blood elf rogue, im pvp spec atm but I'll ofcourse spec pve if it's needed.

* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well): My played on this char is 46 days. And on my warrior ( level 28 ) i think my played is around 2 days.

* Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc: Odens glömda: All people left so there where no point to stay in the guild. Requiem: Disband. Vertical: All people left here too.

* Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC: Karazhan: Almost all bosses only got the animal bosses left and some bosses in opera event . Done some Grull's lair too. I made this char when TBC came out = /.

* IRL name: Emil.

* Location (& time zone): Sweden.

* Connection Stability: It's good.

* Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?: Codexz. Smile

* Attunements: Karazhan.

* Armory URL:

* Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature): 5 resistances in all.

* Do you have any outstanding professions?: Jewelcrafting and mining.

* Give us a general description of yourself: A kind guy that lives in sweden. Wink

* Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?: Nope.

* We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?: Nope.

* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?: Im playing everyday.

* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: Yep.

* Why should we recruit YOU?: Well im a kind guy that's playing for fun, I got good dps and quite good gear ( Not the best ).

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: Im looking for a good raiding guild there I can meet new and old peoples and have fun.

* We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: Nope

* Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: Well what about 9?

Have a good day! Very Happy // Erandur Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erandur - 70 Blood elf rogue.   Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:42 am

Erandur wrote:

* Class, Specc & Race: Blood elf rogue, im pvp spec atm but I'll ofcourse spec pve if it's needed.

If needed ? do u rly think i will allow a rogue to raid with shadowstep ?
Its clearly u are into pvp , not only specc, gear also. We wont gear other rogues, this guild isnt here to gear ppl, we wanna FINISH kara at a point and do only 25. We cant do that if we keep inviting ppl with mediocre gear (for pve).
Ty for the apply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erandur - 70 Blood elf rogue.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Investor :: Applications :: Investor Application-
Jump to: